V2 Installation Instructions
Installation Guide (PDF)
1. Take the ramp out of the platform. Place the platform in the truck so
that it is centered between the wheel wells and with the tailgate shut
there should be 1 inch maximum between the rear of the platform and the
inside of the tailgate.
2. With the tailgate down slide the dolly out of the platform and make
sure the dolly rolls over the tailgate without touching it, if not you
will need to shim the rear of the unit up. The shims should be placed so
they support both the platform and the bracket.
3. Place a mounting bracket on each corner of the unit. They should be
10 inches from the front of the unit and 6 inches from the rear. Verify
that they are positioned so that they are not above the frame rails or
any other obstruction.
4. Drill down through the bracket and the bed of the truck with a 1/2
inch drill bit. Make sure to drill through the center of a raised rib of
the truck bed.
5. Place the eye bolts in the holes with a nut and washer on the top and
underneath the truck. Leave ¾ inch from the top of the nut to the top of
the threads on the eye end. In doing so this will allow you to remove
unit by loosening just the top nuts and sliding the brackets away from
the unit to remove. Tighten securely but do not over tighten the bottom
6. Pull the dolly out again and place the ramp wheels into the dolly
side rails and slide the ramp into the platform.
7. Be absolutely sure to pull ramp out completely before setting it onto
the ground or you could cause damage to the dolly!
8. Keep wheel tracks clean and clear of any debris. This will ensure
longer life and smooth operation.
You’re all set to enjoy your new LoadAll V2 loading system.